NOTE: These webinars are now over. Registration is no longer possible.
Announcement: 2 FREE Webinars:
The PREMIER+™ System and Windows 10 – How They Work Together
⇒ Each webinar can accommodate only 50 people. ⇐
⇒ PLEASE sign up for only 1 session. Thanks! ⇐
To sign up for the FREE webinars, go to my Webinars page on this blog (click on that menu item). There you will be able to select from 2 sessions I have scheduled:
Edit to add: Please select only 1 of the two sessions below. Thanks!
Session 1: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 7pm CDT (Central Daylight Time, U.S.)
Session 2: Sunday, May 7, 2017, at 3pm CDT (Central Daylight Time, U.S.)
First webinar on GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.
In the webinar you will learn how to:
- Verify installation of the program.
- Where to download program updates.
- How the Explorer Plug-In works.
- How to access the Guides, Samples, etc.
- How to organize downloaded embroidery designs, for ease of access from the PREMIER+™ System.
- Unzip downloaded embroidery designs.
- Search your computer system to find embroidery designs.
- Convert embroidery designs to other formats.
The link to the Webinars page is in the menu above, or click here:
When you sign up for 1 of the two sessions you will be also be added to my EST Newsletter; then you will be able to stay informed of all new developments with EST. Thanks!
Image Credit: Jane Hawkey, Integration and Application Network, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science (ian.umces.edu/imagelibrary/). I converted the SVG file into an embroidery design.