Summary: In this first episode for the PREMIER+™ Create module I present the ExpressDesign Wizard, ExpressEmbroidery, and simple raster image editing. I am starting at the beginning, and will progress incrementally. I will hold the first Platinum and Gold Member webinar soon; please read the blog for updates.
To subscribe to the stream-only option, click on the top-right of the video below on the word “Subscribe”:
Part 1: Using the ExpressDesign Wizard
Content: Getting started, and ExpressEmbroidery
- Locating and launching the module
- Parts of the software window
- Terms & conventions of the Create module
- How do we select hoops, and what are the limits?
- Getting started to create new designs
- Why the ExpressDesign Wizard? And how do we use it?
- Using existing designs: From the Samples in the program, and purchased designs
- Express Trace
- Express Border
- What makes a design?
- Using images: Raster vs. vector
- Optimizing images for the ExpressDesign Wizard