|Sorry, you do not have access to this content.|
Summary: In this first episode for the PREMIER+™ Create module I present the ExpressDesign Wizard, ExpressEmbroidery, and simple raster image editing. I am starting at the beginning, and will progress incrementally. I will hold the first Platinum and Gold Member webinar soon; please read the blog for updates.
To subscribe to the stream-only option, click on the top-right of the video below on the word “Subscribe”:
Part 1: Using the ExpressDesign Wizard
Content: Getting started, and ExpressEmbroidery
- Locating and launching the module
- Parts of the software window
- Terms & conventions of the Create module
- How do we select hoops, and what are the limits?
- Getting started to create new designs
- Why the ExpressDesign Wizard? And how do we use it?
- Using existing designs: From the Samples in the program, and purchased designs
- Express Trace
- Express Border
- What makes a design?
- Using images: Raster vs. vector
- Optimizing images for the ExpressDesign Wizard
We held two Help sessions on July 27, 2017
In the morning session we covered:
- Two short live demos: Finding the Help sessions on the website, and How-To join the Help session at GoToMeeting
- Members’ projects and questions:
- Julie’s beautiful embossed embroidery design
- Patti has undertaken a similar project, and shared her on-screen design
- Roberta finished her Picasso-esque chicken
- I issued a new Challenge: Create a stylized embroidery design using a letter H from the Font Gallery in our software
For the evening session:
- The same topics as covered in the morning session, plus
- My definition of Embossing an embroidery design.
Would you like to watch the videos?
For Members and Non-Members, please fill in the short form below. Non-Members will be added to my Membership List, and Members will add the videos to their list of videos they can access. After registering you will receive 2 email messages: The first one will activate your account (non-Members) or video (Members), and the second email will show your password. Remember your password, because I have NO way of knowing what it is; I would have to reset it manually.
Here is the short form to fill:
- The basic principles of digitizing.
- Digitizing as a process.
- Using the ExpressDesign Wizard to create design elements, and complete designs
- The ExpressDesign Wizards in detail
- Improving your images!
- The creation tabs, Quick Create, Freehand Create, Precise Create: How-to to create fills, lines, appliqué, and Commands
- Editing designs
- SuperDesigns, Lettering, and Notes
I will provide the various sections as separate video sessions; then I will also hold special webinars for those who sign up for the course, to discuss the techniques used. This way, everyone in the course will have the most benefit, by being able to review the session before coming into the webinar!
And I will also have assignments, which we will review during the webinar sessions held only for attendees!
I hope you’ll be able to join me.