We held two Help sessions on August 9 and 10, 2017 — all Members of the Embroidery Software Training with Al group on Facebook were invited.
However, you will find only one video below, as I scrapped (for now) the video of the August 9 evening session; I am working to salvage a good part of it. I include video recordings of both sessions in the protected area – you must fill in the little form below to get access to the recordings.
the morning both sessions we covered:
- Embossing (PDF download and video): Announcement that I have updated the PDF file with recommendations to use one of the flavors of the crosshatch fill, preferably the curved crosshatch, with gap settings between 1 and 3.
- I shared a short video with all entries into the SuperDesign Challenge. It will be posted in the Facebook group, as it belongs to all our amazing Members.
- Details of Sonisews’ (Soni Grint) “Fill Pattern vs. Thread Thickness” post.
- Saving EDO files, and Exporting to VP4/VP3.
- I used a 3-leaf image to illustrate the use of 3 Fill Patterns in the leafs, and the behavior of the fills.
I also issued a new Challenge:
- Select a design with 3 fill areas, such as leaves (use a design from Samples)
- Apply the fill areas to leaves
- Create and layer 2 fill patterns on one leaf, if possible
- Share results in the group
Would you like to watch the videos?
For Members and Non-Members, please fill in the short form below. Non-Members will be added to my Membership List, and Members will add the videos to their list of videos they can access.
After registering you will receive 2 email messages:
- The first one will activate your account (non-Members) or video (Members), and
- The second email will show your password. Remember your password, because I have NO way of knowing what it is; I would have to reset it manually.
Here is the short form to fill:
|Sorry, you do not have access to this content.|