Topics Discussed Today:
- Milhry in Norway: Was able to restore the ability to change fills in PREMIER+™ 2 after resetting all modules in the Configure module. Way to go, Milhry!
- Audio issues with GoToMeeting: We are receiving alerts when something in the system is not working. I encourage everyone to visit http://status.gotomeeting.com/ if you are unable to join the sessions.
- Reminder: I posted the computer requirements for PREMIER+™ 2 in the group.
- Valorie shared her new design, Woman For Peace, and requested help from the Members to fix an issue with the design.
- Lynn requested help to transfer her threads from PREMIER+™ to PREMIER+™ 2. I showed how to use the Configure module by using the Backup My Settings button in the Utilities tab of PREMIER+™, followed by Restore My Settings in PREMIER+™ 2.
- Covered details of the Gold Membership, which streams via Vimeo.com.
- I will continue teaching PREMIER+™, and will start instruction on PREMIER+™ 2 in the near future.
- Suzanne: Reported serious conflict between a competitive iconizer program (to view vector files), and the Explorer Plug-in. It was so serious, Software Support’s only solution was to re-install. I demonstrated how to view vector files using PREMIER+™.
- Described the main differences between Open (a design), and Insert (a design, or multiple designs).
- Lindsay: Gold/baseball cap embroidery design; questions on best way to handle hooping and attachment. Janice suggested auditioning the design on the cap; Roberta suggested other techniques, such as getting a hoop for single-needle machine.
- Lindsay: Width of the decorative satin line border on an embroidery design: In the end we suggested to use Val’s technique of creating a satin line sampler, and audition on the cap.
Would you like to watch the videos?
For Members and Non-Members, please fill in the short form below to sign up for the videos.
After registering you will receive 2 email messages:
- The first one will activate your account (non-Members) or video (Members), and
- The second email will show your password. Remember your password, because I have NO way of knowing what it is; I would have to reset it manually.
Here is the short form to fill:
|Sorry, you do not have access to this content.|