We held two Help sessions on August 3, 2017 — all Members of the Embroidery Software Training with Al group on Facebook were invited.
In the morning session we covered:
- Dianna Carter – digitized buttons she scanned
- Patti created a HUGE Picasso chicken; her embroidery machine is not behaving
- Val Rule finished digitizing, and also stitched out her Richelieu Bars project
- The H Challenge: Amazing creativity!
- I discussed Embossing, and also talked about a free PDF document download on the website
For the evening session:
- The same topics as covered in the morning session, plus
- A short demo on making an embroidery background using the curved crosshatch fill
- I also issued a new Challenge: Create a scene using ONLY SuperDesigns
- Make it whimsical!
- What does the story tell?
Would you like to watch the videos?
For Members and Non-Members, please fill in the short form below. Non-Members will be added to my Membership List, and Members will add the videos to their list of videos they can access.
After registering you will receive 2 email messages:
- The first one will activate your account (non-Members) or video (Members), and
- The second email will show your password. Remember your password, because I have NO way of knowing what it is; I would have to reset it manually.
Here is the short form to fill:
» Below this point, the items highlighted in yellow indicate embedded videos for these Help sessions.
|Sorry, you do not have access to this content.|