What did we cover?
- Verify installation of PREMIER+™ on Windows 10.
- Where to download program updates.
- How the Explorer Plug-In works.
- How to access the Guides, Samples, etc.
- How to organize downloaded embroidery designs, for ease of access from the PREMIER+™ System.
- Unzip downloaded embroidery designs.
- Search your computer system to find embroidery designs.
- Convert embroidery designs to other formats.
If you wish to watch the video below, please register by filling in this short form – this will also add your name and email address to my Membership List:
Many people have never seen this video I posted on YouTube one year ago. I wrote this in the Description for this video – and it is the basis of the way I like to teach PremierPlus:
In this video I share why I believe the PremierPlus embroidery software system is the ultimate package from Viking, as it includes all the *modules* available in the latest release.
I also show how to create module shortcuts under the Windows 10 Start-up menu, to allow launching of specific modules without having to first launch the Premier+ Embroidery Extra module (which is the default behavior).
From the Premier+ brochure:
“PREMIER+™ ULTRA contains everything, the complete suite of embroidery tools, wizards, fonts and designs, including exclusive modules and bonus designs and embellishments.”
Note: I do not work for Viking, and I do not get any monies or revenue from Viking; I am a happy user of the Premier+ ULTRA embroidery software package, and also earlier software suites: 6D Premier, 5D Professional, and 4D Professional.
Please stand by, as I prepare to publish new class content on VIMEO.