New Courses Start in Mid-September, 2020!
I plan to launch new courses as follows:
- Create module course, to learn to digitize: Session 1 is September 15. Click this link for information.
- The Modify module course: Session 1 is September 17. Click this link for information.
- Deadline to register: August 31, 2020. This will give me ample time to contact everyone who registers, to provide assignments ahead of Session 1, and to troubleshoot your Zoom app installation.
- If you plan to attend: Please register by the deadline, and also install the Zoom app, which can be downloaded here. I use Zoom to conduct the live sessions.
- I also record all sessions, for you to download to help you work on the assignments.
Premier+™ 2 Embroidery module:
I have the entire FREE course on the Basics of Premier+™ 2 with the Embroidery module on my YouTube channel. Please click on this link to reach the entire Playlist to watch the entire course!
Join me as we gather 'round the EST Water Cooler!
Please join me on Mondays and Fridays at 1PM Central Time. Click HERE to find YOUR local time.
During the FREE live sessions we share photos of embroidery and quilting projects, but also many other arts & crafts! We gain inspiration from each other, and it helps us reduce the feeling of isolation we endure during during this global pandemic.
If you are interested in attending, please send me the information I request below:
- Your real name.
- Your email address.
- Your country.
- I will invite you to the meetings via a regular email from me.
- Please right-click on the following link to send email to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will send you the Link to Join the meetings, and instructions on joining every Monday and Friday.
- Meeting time is 1pm Central, on Mondays and Fridays.
- Click HERE to find YOUR local time.
- You will need to have the Zoom app installed and tested. Please download the app here.
- If you have already asked to join, there is NO need to send me your information again.
— AL NAVAS
Click on the following link to
go to my website:
Embroidery Software Training